- Bylaws: The bylaws were last updated August 2008 and is available here as a pdf.
- Code of Ethics: The code of ethics were adopted on July 24, 1982, and outline the professional expectations of the membership. The file is available here as a pdf.
- Membership Application: Application for membership is available online or by printing the membership form and mailing it to the current treasurer with dues payment.
- Linear Sites Guidelines: These guidelines were adopted by UPAC in 2008 and provide the best management practice approach to record linear archaeological resources.
- UPAC Fellows: Those individuals who have been recognized by the UPAC membership as being an influential scholar or manager in archaeology and has made a substantial contribution to Utah archaeology through research and/or service.
- Dr. Steven R. Simms (2004)
- Ms. Renae Weder (2001)
- Dr. David B. Madsen (1997)
- Dr. Richard A. (Ric) Thompson (1993)
- Dr. Joel C. Janetski (1983)
- Dr. Jesse Jennings (1982)
- Dorman Award Recipients: Avocational archaeologists (USAS members) who have been recognized by the UPAC membership for a lifetime of distinguished service to the archaeology of Utah.
- Roy Macpherson (2010)
- Mark Stuart (2009)
- Lawrence & Rhoda DeVed (2004)
- George Tripp (2002)
- Dr. J. Eldon "Doc" Dorman (2000)
The UPAC Logo
The UPAC logo was illustrated by Jay Nielson, formerly of the Utah Museum of Natural History Exhibits Department, based on an idea by Rick Holmer, the first UPAC President.